In this video we give you the complete step by step guide on how to dig trenches for a DIY greywater system.
1) Measure the placement of the pipe.
2) measure both sides
3) Use metal spikes to mark the placement
4) Run a string between the spikes
5) Paint a trench line
6) Dig the trench approximately12″ deep
7) Reinstall the mental spikes
8) Run a string
9) Use a plum line to get the string level
10) Mark on a shovel 12″ deep from the original surface to the line
11) Use a square shovel to level out the trench